jueves, 23 de marzo de 2017

Second: my training in the school Carlos V


Theschool  Carlos V is a very great school with people who are very interesting, they are all I think Spanish but for example one of my colleague is German and she speak 3 languages: Spanish, English, German and a little bit French! 
The people here are very friendly and helpful. I’m happy to do my training in this school because I think I can progress in English and Spanish and for me it’s very important to learn different languages. 
I do some translation; participate to the social network etc. That’s why I love my training here! This training prove me what I want to do: work in the world and learn many languages! I have progress to do in Spanish but it’s possible!


Well I think I have finish to share my first impressions with you and I hope that it made you want to come to Seville!


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario