miércoles, 25 de enero de 2017

Polish apprentice

One week ago we met Natalia – our apprentice from Poland. She got a chance to arrive here because of the Erasmus + project.

-          This is my first time in Spain and I loved this place from the first sight. I was so stressed before my first work day but when I met my new team I knew that it would be an amazing three weeks. At work I do translations for Polish partners, I look for contacts to institutions  which took a part in Erasmus+ project too and I deal with marketing in Carlos V LanguageSchool.



-          Apart from the work, our group also have time for fun. We have provided trips.
In our first week in Seville, we had a trip to Gibraltar - British overseas territory on the southern coast of the Iberian Peninsula. It was an awesome adventure. We could see beautiful views and monkeys – the symbol of Gibraltar!



-          This experience was the best in my life and I know that If I got a chance I would do it again.


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario